Monday, November 5, 2007

November Artist Series

The latest installment of the Artist Series has arrived. The artist this time is legendary car-customizer Chip Foose. The glasses are based off of one his famous rebuilds called the Foose P-32 Hotrod. This is a picture of the car before it was totally finished:
The finished car is currently displayed in the lobby of Oakley HQ for all to see. Here are pictures from inside the lobby:

Chip chose to use the Gascan frame and then based the color-scheme and styling on the P-32 he customized. Here they are:

These are selling for $160 again like the rest of the Artist Series. There were 100 pairs available online but they are already backordered. The only places they are available now are in O-Stores. If you come by a pair, I would recommend picking them up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice review of the Chip Foose Gascan, I got a pair for Christmas but they fit me small, I listed them on craigslist for now... Do you think I'll get a better price on eBay? If you know anyone that'd be interested send them my listing, thanks. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/clo/1536168428.html