Monday, October 22, 2007

Collection Photos

A lot of people think that collecting things is a waste of time and money, but I feel like they haven't found something that they are truly passionate about. I am a very passionate person, so I have found several things to collect starting as a little kid collecting Hot Wheels cars and recently Disc Golf Discs, Puma Shoes and Oakley products. If you think my collections are off the wall, you will love this post since I will be showing you some collection photos of some inane Oakley collectors.

Here is a picture of my collection as of the beginning 2007:


Here it is after about 9 months minus a lot of apparel and shoes and such...also there is a watch on top and a bunch of other stuff.


For security reasons behind the policies of owning Oakley display cases, I have left the names of the owners of these collections anonymous. Take a look...they make my collection look like a joke. Each of the pics comes from a different collection as well.





Yeah, this Oakley thing might need to be classified as a clinical illness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This collection is fucking awesome!