Monday, September 24, 2007

Recent Purchases

Just a quick post here about some of my most recent purchases.

I just snagged a pair of Art Chantry Hijinx. These are a limited edition run recently released. They are part of the Artist Blocline series. They were a bit pricey for me at $160 retail, but I had to buy them in person. Here is a picture of my personal pair. I would definately say that these are going to be one of my few pairs that I have for display-only purposes.

Also, I picked up a pair of Crystal Blue/Black Iridium Fives 3.0 for $30 shipped from SteepAndCheap. Check that site out sometime, they tend to have killer discounts on Oakley products if you are lucky enough to catch them. Here they are.

Well, just wanted to post my two most recent pairs that I bought. I'm looking into a pair of Radar Path's with a path lense so if anyone has any feedback on them I would appreciate it.

No comments: